Monday, February 9, 2015

Why Publish With Christian Faith Publishing?

Why Publish With Christian Faith Publishing?

  • Author retains 100% rights to their work
  • Professional book editing
  • Award winning design teams
  • Nationwide digital and physical book distribution
  • Customized PR campaigns  
  • Custom 30 second book trailer 
  • Personalized web page
  • Highest royalty structure in the publishing industry

Christian Faith Publishing is a full-service book publisher based and operated in America.  Our mission is to discover and market unknown authors who desire to make the greatest spiritual impact possible through the written word.
As a Christian Publisher we understand that your work is more than a book.  It is unique, personal and was written with purpose.  Christian Faith Publishing looks to publish books with positive content in all genres and we are selective in our approach because we deliver personal care and national marketing exposure to each title we publish.  Your work is more than a book to us, which is why we partner with our authors providing them with freedom and flexibility throughout the publishing process.  
If you have any questions or would like to submit your manuscript for review please give us a call toll free at 866-554-0919 or visit us online

2 comments:

  1. My experience with the company so far has been unsatisfactory since no one will contact me, and they is no contact information on the web site. I really would like to hear from someone at the company. I called 866-554-0919 and was given another number to call. When that person (Brad, I believe) returned my phone call he said he was not to person I should talk to. I asked him to have someone call me and he said he would, but nobody ever did. I sent an email on Sept. 14, and no one every replied to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, I am sorry you have not been able to get a hold of us. Please call us at 866-554-0919 and ask for Steve Kay directly. He will be able to help you with anything you need. Thank you.

      Delete