Thursday, June 18, 2015

Manuscript Submission

Christian Faith Publishing publishes titles in fiction, non-fiction, children’s, reference, poetry, biographical genres.  The first step is to submit your manuscript to us for review.  We have a team of editors and publishing consultants that will review your manuscript to assess its viability and potential fit with Christian Faith Publishing. We take great pride in the titles that comprise our catalog, thus we must be very selective and therefore only a small percentage of manuscripts submitted will be chosen for publication.  Once you submit your manuscript either online or by mail, a CFP Literary Agent will be in touch with you within 5 business days.

If you have any questions or would like to submit your manuscript for review please give us a call toll free at 866-554-0919 or visit us online

4 comments:

  1. Please note that I will be emailing my book proposal along with my completed manuscript: My Mosaic: Discovering Each Spiritual Piece - One at a time.
    I look forward to hearing from you - Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently reside in South Africa and have a completed fictional manuscript. I was wondering if I could still publish with your outfit, and if so, how to go about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I would like to publish with you, where do I send my manuscript for review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Julius and I am an author of children stories, I would like to publish with you, how do I submit my manuscript?
    My email mwag06.jm@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete