Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Author Dianne Partridge Loves Her Christian Faith Publishing Designed Book Cover

I looked for a Christian publisher. I felt like the process was simple and explained easily. My favorite part was the cover design. And I must say I have had more compliments on the cover than I had imagined. The process was easy and when I had questions, Shannon would quickly respond with the answers. I am extremely pleased with the book. I have had my first signing, and everyone loves the book. Shannon did a great job answering all my questions and suggesting ideas. CFP met all of my expectations! They made this process very easy! I have already told people about CFP and how accommodating they are.

~Dianne Partridge
Title: Vicki 




If you would like to contact Christian Faith Publishing please click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment