Friday, December 15, 2017

Christian Faith Publishing Author Review BBB

When I contacted Christian Faith Publishing, I did not know how the publishing process worked, or even if my little story had any merit. I was given very detailed information up front about the process and my many questions were answered quickly. I worked with Marie and Shannon, and both of these ladies were extremely encouraging. I cannot say enough good things about Christian Faith Publishing. The final book far exceeded any expectations I had. Everyone who has seen the finished product has said how beautiful it is. CFP is extremely easy to work with, has not pressured or tried to sway me one way or another, and always asked for my input throughout the whole process.

Review By: Mary Timmermann

Title: Little Bird 

Little Bird by [Timmermann, Mary ]

To contact Christian Faith Publishing please click here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment