Thursday, May 17, 2018

Christian Faith Publishing Author Featured at Southwest City Writers Expo

Hello, my name is Joe. I am the author of the "Scrolls from the Soul." I started writing these scrolls more than twenty years ago.
Belinda has loyally run a card ministry for more than twenty-five years where she has continually put the loving in "love thy neighbor."
Both my wife and I are disabled. Doing any kind of conventional mission work has been very challenging.
In 2014, we launched the "Scrolls from the Soul" website (biblescrolling.com). I do the writing and my wife furnishes nature photos, all of which she has taken personally.
At this point, we have decided it is time to open this site to more than just family and friends.
This is a simple outreach and we are asking you to look over the site and let people know where it can be found.
Converting that website into this book has been a new adventure for us, and we pray that God will guide us every step of the way.






If you would like to purchase a Copy of Scrolls From the Soul, Please click here. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article here about the Christian book services. Your article is very informative and I will share it with my other friends as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work.
    christian book publishers
    christian book publishers in usa

    ReplyDelete