Tuesday, October 6, 2015

CFP Author Shares Her Experience in Design

Probably one of the most exciting parts of an authors journey towards becoming a published author will be while working on their cover design with their assigned CFP Cover Designer.  Our highly skilled design team will, using input and direction from you, produce the best designed book cover imaginable even if it takes a couple of tries to get it just right.  Below CFP author Rose S. takes a minute to let us know how grateful she is of our customer service and professionalism.   

I am a first time author and after reading the horror stories online about other publishers I am happy that my experience has been great with Christian Faith Publishing thus far. I am very proud of the work that went into publishing my book. CFP worked with me to revise the cover design 3 times in order to make it perfect. I'm not sure I would have received the same patience with some one else. I am excited to see how my book does in retail and am starting on my second book which I will publish with CFP if they accept it. All in all my experience with CFP has been pleasurable.

~Rose

If you are interested in contacting Christian Faith Publishing to submit your manuscript for review please click here!  If you would like to first speak to one of our Literary Agents please give us a call toll free at 866-554-0919.

No comments:

Post a Comment