Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Christian Faith Publishing Exceeded My Expectations!

Editing and cover design were my priorities. They also turned out to be the most enjoyable for me as I learned what the process of editing was first hand and I learned the proper way to write in a formal manner. The designed turned out to be rather exciting as I didn't know exactly what to expect. However, with merely the simplest of descriptions the cover is precisely what I had in mind and reflected what I was trying to convey. Insofar as picking a publisher I was interested in a facility that could accomplish all the aspects of getting a book published in house. CFP did provide this service and with the convenience of an installment plan for payment CFP was kind of a no brainer. Paula exceeded my expectations throughout the process and kept me apprised of every step. Paula answered every email expeditiously and provided a speedy resolution.

CFP exceeded all of my expectations and I fully intend to seek out CFP to publish my second book which is 99% complete. I have also already made two recommendations to other perspective authors to inquire with CFP.

~Michael Southard

The Doctrine of Salvation; A Beginner's Guide to Understanding Biblical Theology: What Does Biblical Salvation Reall by [ Southard, Michael C.]

To contact Christian Faith Publishing call 866-554-0919.

No comments:

Post a Comment