Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Christian Faith Publishing Staff Pick September 2017

Something new we have started to do at Christian Faith Publishing is have our staff pick some of their favorite titles on a monthly basis. These favorites could be because the author was wonderful to work with, the story-line was riveting or the writing was exceptional. Somehow the title had a positive impact on our staff and thus was selected.

One of this months "Staff Picks" is a book written by Chris Benyo and his wife Denise DiMarzo, All In: Living not Dying with ALS.



1 comment:

  1. I wanna get this book and read it! As hopefully a potential author and using CFP as my publisher for my first book, All In Living, Not Dying with ALS has caught my eye. I pray my book will be published by CFP soon, in the near future

    ReplyDelete