Monday, June 13, 2016

Author Terri Schroeder Review of Christian Faith Publishing

Christian Faith Publishing author Terri Schroeder left a great review of her experience with CFP.

My decision to go with Christian Faith Publishing, Inc. was a good one. They have been nothing but helpful and very accommodating. From the start they answered all my questions. Their Staff especialyl Nicole and Demi, have been amazing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is just starting out as an author or may be an accomplished author. Their pricing is reasonable and competitive. Their integrity and work ethic is amazing. As a new author, they have walked me through every step and have always stuck with their time line, and when a printer back up happened they worked diligently to get things moving and have always had MY best interest in mind. I will not be using anyone else from now on.

Terri Schroeder, Fear Not: For I Am With You, available for sale at Amazon and other retailers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment