Friday, June 24, 2016

Jacqueline DeLorge's Positive Experience With Christian Faith Publishing

We love any and all kinds of feedback from our authors but reviews like the one left by Christian Faith Publishing author Jacqueline DeLorge is an awesome example of the fantastic team we have at CFP.  Thank you Jacqueline, we wish you the absolute best!   

I am very pleased to have published my book with Christian Faith Publishing. I was included in every step of the publishing process and completely satisfied with their work. I am very excited about the future of my book “THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU”. They are an outstanding and professional company.

To purchase Jacqueline's title please click here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. I prayed for Gods choice of publishers for me. He definitely answered my prayer. May God bless and prosper Christian Faith Publishing.

    ReplyDelete