Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Kemberly Cook Reviews Christian Faith Publishing

We are so blessed to serve such fantastic authors.  Kemberly Cook just released her title Anointed for the Night Shift and blessed Christian Faith Publishing with such a fantastic review of her experience publishing through CFP.

What an honor to review this amazing and anointed business! When I was first told by Holy Spirit to begin writing my story I had no idea that it would become a book but Jesus did and HE told me to publish it! I had absolutely NO idea how to begin doing that so I prayed and begin sending out the transcript. Several publishers contacted me in hopes of being the company to publish "ANOINTED FOR THE NIGHT SHIFT" but I didn't know which one to choose but Jesus did! He specifically spoke to my heart and told me CHRISTIAN FAITH PUBLISHING!!! I knew then that they were the ones and that Jesus would guide them in their work of publishing my book! I have had the pleasure of Erin S**** being my Publishing consultant and she has been absolutely amazing! Working with Christian Faith has been such a rewarding experience and they truly did listen to Jesus' voice and mine as well!!! THANK YOU ERIN & CHRISTIAN FAITH PUBLISHING FOR YOUR "YES" & FOR WORKING SO HARD TO CREATE SUCH A FANTASTIC BOOK!!!!!






If you would like to purchase Anointed for the Night Shift please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment